Tax Saving Professionals, a respected consulting firm located in Vero Beach, Florida, specializes in tax planning and preparation along with strategic wealth management and alternative investments for small business owners and high net worth individuals.
We are a boutique firm: our staff works in a collaborative environment to serve our high caliber clients. The challenges of our complex tax and financial analysis and the rewards of working with a highly successful team make this an excellent opportunity for an experienced Client Services Consultant to advance his/her career. We are growing rapidly and seeking a motivated sales professional, experienced in building his/her own book of business to sell prospective business owners and high net worth individuals our unique products and services.
Collaboration and professional growth are key components of our organization. Our entire team works together to provide excellent service to our clients. This promotes continual learning opportunities for staff as they expand their technical knowledge and develop strong relationships with firm owners, executive leadership, clients and associate professionals.
We offer a base compensation plus commission and bonus with no limit in commission earnings. Advancement for successful salespeople can happen quickly for those who are able to leverage their experience building strategic partner relationships. Candidates must be able to quickly connect and build relationships. This position will be responsible for leading the Sales Department to present and deliver an outstanding comprehensive strategic tax and financial plan to support our client’s financial legacy goals.
- Deliver a consistent outstanding client experience to each individual prospective client by exhibiting integrity and the highest professional level of ethical standards
- Sell service through a consultative approach in which you qualify TSP to the prospective client and the client to TSP
- Take responsibility for serving as the client’s primary and trusted first point of contact to facilitate TSP’s role as the trusted advisors for tax and financial matters
- Successfully identify client product needs and effectively present and close the business
- Understand and achieve sales goal
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred plus 2 years of related work experience
- Prior experience selling services
- Outstanding listening, communication, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Zoom
- Team oriented, strong work ethic, and positive attitude
- Accountable, disciplined, and performance driven
- Superior rapport and relationship building skills
- Above average computer skills; must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and perform in fast-paced environment
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
- Develop a deep level of knowledge of the organization’s products and services and represent the organization with expertise and the highest ethical standards and confidentiality
- Develop new and existing client relationships to retain services
- Analyze and understand the client’s overall financial goals and objectives and determine and propose the broad range of the organization’s products and services to fulfill those goals
- Qualify prospective clients and propose a complex plan of business-related recommendations
- Develop and qualify new Referral Partners
- Build a book of business through acquiring new clients, community outreach, and referrals via small or large group consultations and then a one-on-one personal consultation
- Effectively create the best possible customer experience and assist clients in understanding how the organization can help them save money on their taxes
- Develop client relationships and close business to meet and exceed sales targets
- Ensure company protocols for lead and client tracking, sales processing, and database management are met
- Manage the client from initial contact throughout his/her tenure with the company
We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability and life insurance. Each year our staff enjoys 10 days of PTO plus 10 paid holidays.
We would be honored if you applied to join our team! We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a fantastic work environment, and challenging career opportunities.